Over the weekend we met with the Rupert Runners executive, and made the difficult decision to cancel this years Skeena River Relay due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. This has been a very hard decision to make, and we are equally as sad as you, however there is too much uncertainty as to what the next few months will look like.
Team Captains have been sent details on how to proceed. Please reach out to them for more details.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to us.
Stay healthy, stay happy, and keep running strong.
Rheannon Brooks & Anna-Marie Prohaska
Skeena River Relay 2020